What is Endoret®(prgf®) technology?
Endoret®(prgf®) (Plasma Rich in Growth Factors) Technology: It is the most advanced autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma system. It is based on the activation of the patient’s own platelets for the stimulation and acceleration of tissue healing and regeneration.
What advantages does Endoret®(prgf®) offer?
- 100% biocompatible, versatile and safe.
- It is the market’s first 100% autologous technology.
- Control over its activation and use.
- A simple protocol: just one centrifugation.
- A fast protocol: just 8 minutes of centrifugation and 20 minutes of preparation..
- Its clinical efficiency in the stimulation of tissue healing and regeneration has been described in a large number of international articles.
- It does not contain leucocytes, avoiding their proinflammatory activity.
- Powerful bacteriostatic properties.
- Excellent therapeutic potential in different clinical applications.
- In none of the treatments carried out over the years have any undesired effects been observed.
What sets Endoret®(prgf®) Technology apart from other technologies in the market?
- It is a pioneer (Patent no EP1066838) in the development of specific protocols for tissue regeneration.
- It is backed by a large number of international scientific studies and publications.
It is the only technique that holds the obligatory health certifications required for each one of the following applications:
- Healing of venous ulcers
- Consolidation of bone fractures and grafts
- Fixation of prostheses in the hip, knee, etc.
- Oral implantology
- Injuries and breakages of ligaments, muscles and tendons
- Treatment of skin burns, injuries and lesions
- Regeneration of aged skin
- It is a versatile system that makes it possible to create different formulations that adapt to the characteristics of each application.
- Excellent efficiency of the volume of blood extracted with this system.
Info source: http://bti-biotechnologyinstitute.com/gb/regenerative-medicine/prgf-endoret/#sthash.eJBCSsfQ.dpuf